Balloon drawing software | Bubble drawing software for AutoCAD, PDF, and TIF
QA-CAD LT 2019 - QA Stamping Software (Lite Version) Support AutoCAD 2019!
QA-CAD LT is an easy-to-use and low-cost balloon drawing software (bubble drawing software). The key benefit of QA-CAD LT is to reduce the time to create a ballooned drawing for Engineering Inspection and Quality Assurance purpose. All our software come with perpetual license (one-time fee)!
QA-CAD LT is designed to quickly balloon characteristics on AutoCAD drawings, PDF or raster image files. Then you can save the ballooned drawing in your selected file format.
We also offer an advanced version of QA-CAD LT, QA-CAD 2019 , that includes all the QA-CAD LT functions, plus
- Quick & easy First Article Inspection software at the lowest price on the market
- Data export to CSV and Excel
Attributes attachment and text markup annotations
- Capture dimension / tolerance values and GD&T symbols automatically from PDF / CAD drawing
(Click here to view details)
- Support AS9102, FAI(First Article Inspection) Report, PPAP, ISO 13845 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820.
Click to see details of our First Article Inspection software, QA-CAD 2019
Click to Download:
QA-CAD LT allows you to revise drawings and add auto-numbered engineering bubbles (balloons) with the minimum of fuss. The software has been designed as a Lite version of QA-CAD for users who don’t require features such as dimension capture, attributes attachment, or data export to CSV and Excel. The source drawing always remains untouched by the stamping operations.
- Easy to add bubbles continuously
- Select to draw balloons (bubbles) or QA stamp
- Adjust balloons size, color and numbers
save ballooned drawings into multiple formats
With just the press of a button, the drawing and revision stamps can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD LT will be the perfect tool, as the software is very easy to use and also includes all the features of CAD Viewer 2019. QA-CAD LT is designed to help you get the job done quickly and is an essential tool for engineering design or for anyone requiring quality assurance and drawing revisions.
Easy 4 Steps: How to create engineering bubble drawings (balloon drawings)
Step 1: Open a CAD Drawing file
Step 2: Click “Add QA symbol” from QA menu and click OK button
Step 3: Move a mouse pointer to where you want to draw a bubble
Step 4: Double left-click. Then the bubble is placed on the drawing
Repeat this operation until you finish to draw all bubbles. Press “Save Markup Edits” button to save the work bubbled drawing or “Publish to PDF” button to create the delivery bubbled drawing.
What is bubble drawing? (or balloon drawing?)
From quality inspection perspective, a bubble drawing is created and used to locate all designed dimension values such as linear dimensions, diameter dimension, etc. on an engineering drawing. Each dimension value is indicated by a unique numbered bubble (balloon).
Your Feature Complete Solution!
BALLOONS (BUBBLES) DRAWING FEATURE:
- You can choose to draw bubbles (balloons) or QA Stamps on AutoCAD / PDF drawing
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of bubbles (or QA stamps) and Markup annotations
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FORMATS:
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped
- AutoCAD 2019 support
- Save the drawing with QA stamps and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF …
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured
- Alter numbering system of QA Stamps anytime during stamping process
BALLOON SIZE, COLOR AND NUMBERS:
- Color changer – Choose from 20 different stamping inks
- Alter each stamp to any size
Rotate stamps in any direction
- Add leaders to stamps
SAVE BALLOON EDITS:
- Save QA stamps and markup annotations separate to the drawing
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EMAIL SOFTWARE:
- Send ballooned PDF by email with just the process of a button
- User-defined Time / Date / ‘Checked by’ stamp
Pricing & Plans
FREE FOR 21 DAYS
The evaluation version of QA-CAD LT is enabled for 21 days. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.
INR 39,900/- PER USER
Buy a standard license. Prices start from INR 39,900/-. Ask for quotation for bulk purchase.