First Article Inspection Software | AS9102 Software
QA-CAD 2019 Major update with smart built-in OCR feature!
Quick, easy and lowest priced FAI Software with one-time fee for perpetual license! Less FAI time and mistakes & offer free support for free trial users!
Our First Article Inspection Report Software, QA-CAD, saves time and cost (50-80%) to produce a First Article Inspection Report (AS9102/EN 9102/SJAC 9102, PPAP, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820etc.) and ballooned drawing by 30% to 80%.
• Export embedded data to EXCEL/CSV for AS9102/EN9102/SJAC9102, PPAP, ISO 13845 etc.
• Easy to draw balloons and adjust balloons size, color, and numbers
• Capture dimension, tolerance, GD&T, text and zone automatically from PDF/CAD drawing by OCR or text extract feature. (Click here to view details)
• Text markup annotations (Use the text mark up feature to annotate your drawing)
• Drawing revision control: when you receive a part revision, you can replace the previous drawing.
• Import CMM data (support soon, please contact us for details)
Watch this video to find out how easily you can draw balloons, capture values from PDF/CAD drawing, and export embedded data to AS9102 Rev.b forms (EXCEL file) by QA-CAD. [2:30]
QA-CAD enables you to quickly add balloons (bubbles), or QA stamps to identify dimensions and tolerances on your drawing while reducing the chance of errors from manually inputting information.
QA-CAD is an essential tool in the engineering design process. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
Your Feature Complete Solution!
(QA-CAD also includes all the features and functions of CAD Viewer, CAD Markup, SymbolCAD, and also includes the valuable add-on extension CAD Viewer Batch Command.)
EXPORT EMBEDDED DATA TO EXCEL/CSV:
- Export embedded data to EXCEL forms for First Article Inspection, AS9102/EN 9102 and PPAP
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (EXCEL/ CSV) for revision management or inspection
- Export ballooned drawing to PDF
- Export bills of characters to customisable EXCEL reports.
BALLOONS (BUBBLES) DRAWING FEATURE:
- You can choose to draw balloons (bubbles) or QA Stamps on AutoCAD / PDF drawing
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of balloons or QA stamps and Markup annotations.
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into balloons or QA stamps.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FORMATS:
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped.
- All AutoCAD DWG/DXF versions/ formats support including AutoCAD 2020.
- Inventor DWG format support including Inventor 2019.
- Save the drawing with bubbles and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF …
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured.
- Alter numbering system of balloons (QA Stamps) anytime during stamping process.
BALLOON SIZE, COLOR AND NUMBERS:
- Color changer – Choose from 20 different ballooning ink (stamping inks).
- Alter each stamp to any size.
- Rotate stamps in any direction.
- Add leaders to stamps.
CAPTURE DATA FROM CAD DRAWING:
- Automatically pick up dimension values from drawings.
- Automatically pick up GD&T symbols from drawings. (plan to support in near future)
SAVE BALLOON EDITS:
- Save balloons (QA stamps) and markup annotations separate to the drawing.
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EMAIL SOFTWARE:
- Send ballooned PDF by email with just the process of a button.
- User-defined Time / Date / ‘Checked by’ stamp.
FIELD ENTRY CONTROL:
- Option to configure field entry controls as a drop down list of user defined values.
Pricing & Plans
Free for 21 days
Our free trial is 100% fully functional for 21 days. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.
INR 69,900/- per user
Buy a standard license. Prices start from INR 69,900/- per user. Ask for quotation for bulk purchase.