Auto Ballooning Lite | Bubble drawing software for AutoCAD, PDF, and TIF
QA-CAD LT Software - QA Stamping Software (Lite Version)
QA-CAD LT is an easy-to-use and low-cost balloon drawing software (bubble drawing software). The key benefit of QA-CAD LT is to reduce the time to create a ballooned drawing for Engineering Inspection and Quality Assurance purposes. All our software comes with a perpetual license (one-time fee)!
We also offer an advanced version of QA-CAD LT, QA-CAD, that includes all the QA-CAD LT functions, plus smart auto ballooning feature, characteristics extract features and EXCEL output features.
(✓: Support, ✖: Not support)
|QA-CAD software||QA-CAD LT software|
|Balloon PDF, TIFF, and CAD drawings|
|Extract characteristics from PDF, TIFF, and CAD drawings|
|Auto ballooning for PDF|
|Save ballooned drawing as PDF or image files|
|Create AS9102 FAI, PPAP and custom inspection reports|
|Publish reports to Excel files|
|Free training & technical support|
The below is a list of more detailed features in QA-CAD software:QA-CAD LT is designed to quickly balloon characteristics on AutoCAD drawings, PDF or raster image files. Then you can save the ballooned drawing in your selected file format.
- Quick & easy First Article Inspection software at the lowest price on the market
- Data export to CSV and Excel
- Attributes attachment and text markup annotations
- Auto-capture dimension, tolerance, GD&T feature control frame and text note from PDF/CAD drawing horizontally (or even vertically) by OCR (Click here to view details)
- Support AS9102, FAI(First Article Inspection) Report, PPAP, ISO 13845 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820.
- Multiple languages OCR support: English, German, French, Japanese(日本語), Chinese(中文), Korean(한국어) and other languages.
QA-CAD major update release with smart built-in OCR feature!
Click to Download:
Get in touch with us for free 100% Fully Functional Trial software
Advanced balloon drawing software (including features such as capturing PDF text and exporting embedded data to Excel etc.)
QA-CAD LT allows you to revise drawings and add auto-numbered engineering bubbles (balloons) with the minimum of fuss. The software has been designed as a Lite version of QA-CAD for users who don’t require features such as dimension capture, attributes attachment, or data export to CSV and Excel. The source drawing always remains untouched by the stamping operations.
- Easy to add bubbles continuously
- Select to draw balloons (bubbles) or QA stamp
- Adjust balloons size, color and numbers
save ballooned drawings into multiple formats
With just the press of a button, the drawing and revision stamps can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD LT will be the perfect tool, as the software is very easy to use and also includes all the features of CAD Viewer 2020. QA-CAD LT is designed to help you get the job done quickly and is an essential tool for engineering design or for anyone requiring quality assurance and drawing revisions.
Easy 4 Steps: How to create engineering bubble drawings (balloon drawings)
Step 1: Open a CAD Drawing file
Step 2: Click “Add QA symbol” from QA menu and click OK button
Step 3: Move a mouse pointer to where you want to draw a bubble
Step 4: Double left-click. Then the bubble is placed on the drawing
Repeat this operation until you finish to draw all bubbles. Press “Save Markup Edits” button to save the work bubbled drawing or “Publish to PDF” button to create the delivery bubbled drawing.
What is bubble drawing? (or balloon drawing?)
From quality inspection perspective, a bubble drawing is created and used to locate all designed dimension values such as linear dimensions, diameter dimension, etc. on an engineering drawing. Each dimension value is indicated by a unique numbered bubble (balloon).
Your Feature Complete Solution!
BALLOONS (BUBBLES) DRAWING FEATURE:
- You can choose to draw bubbles (balloons) or QA Stamps on AutoCAD / PDF drawing
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of bubbles (or QA stamps) and Markup annotations
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FORMATS:
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped
- AutoCAD 2020 support
- Save the drawing with QA stamps and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF …
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured
- Alter numbering system of QA Stamps anytime during stamping process
BALLOON SIZE, COLOR AND NUMBERS:
- Color changer – Choose from 20 different stamping inks
- Alter each stamp to any size
Rotate stamps in any direction
- Add leaders to stamps
SAVE BALLOON EDITS:
- Save QA stamps and markup annotations separate to the drawing
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EMAIL SOFTWARE:
- Send ballooned PDF by email with just the process of a button
- User-defined Time / Date / ‘Checked by’ stamp
Pricing & Plans
FREE FOR 14 DAYS
The evaluation version of QA-CAD LT is enabled for 14 days. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.
INR 39,900/- PER USER
Buy a standard license. Prices start from INR 39,900/-. Ask for quotation for bulk purchase.