First Article Inspection Software | AS9102 Software
QA-CAD Software New Automatic Ballooning of Drawings Feature
|Balloon and extract PDF, image files, DWG/DXF|
|Auto ballooning for PDF, image files, DWG/DXF|
|Create AS9102 FAI, PPAP and custom inspection reports|
|Publish reports to Excel or Word files|
|Free training & technical support|
|One time fee for a perpetual license|
|Network license (Concurrent user license)|
- Auto-capture dimension, tolerance, GD&T feature control frame and text note from PDF/CAD drawing horizontally (or even vertically) by OCR. (Click here to view details)
- Easy to draw balloons and adjust balloons size, color, and numbers
- Export embedded data to EXCEL/CSV for AS9102/EN9102/SJAC9102, PPAP, ISO 13845, etc.
- Easy to add your tolerance table and modify the existing tolerance table
- Drawing revision control: when you receive a part revision, you can replace the previous drawing.
- Import CMM data (support soon, please contact us for details)
- Multiple languages OCR support: English, German, French, Japanese(日本語), Chinese(中文), Korean(한국어) and other languages.
Watch this video to find out how easily you can draw balloons, capture dimension or GD&T from PDF/CAD drawing, and export embedded data to AS9102 Rev.b forms (EXCEL file) by our First Article Inspection Report Software QA-CAD. [3:05]
QA-CAD enables you to quickly add balloons (bubbles), or QA stamps to identify dimensions and tolerances on your drawing while reducing the chance of errors from manually inputting information.
QA-CAD is an essential tool in the engineering design process. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
Your Feature Complete Solution!
(QA-CAD also includes all the features and functions of CAD Viewer, CAD Markup, SymbolCAD, and also includes the valuable add-on extension CAD Viewer Batch Command.)
EXPORT EMBEDDED DATA TO EXCEL/CSV:
- Export embedded data to EXCEL forms for First Article Inspection, AS9102/EN 9102 and PPAP
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (EXCEL/ CSV) for revision management or inspection
- Export ballooned drawing to PDF
- Export bills of characters to customisable EXCEL reports.
BALLOONS (BUBBLES) DRAWING FEATURE:
- You can choose to draw balloons (bubbles) or QA Stamps on AutoCAD / PDF drawing
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of balloons or QA stamps and Markup annotations.
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into balloons or QA stamps.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FORMATS:
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped.
- All AutoCAD DWG/DXF versions/ formats support including AutoCAD 2020.
- Inventor DWG format support including Inventor 2020.
- Save the drawing with bubbles and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF …
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured.
- Alter numbering system of balloons (QA Stamps) anytime during stamping process.
BALLOON SIZE, COLOR AND NUMBERS:
- Color changer – Choose from 20 different ballooning ink (stamping inks).
- Alter each stamp to any size.
- Rotate stamps in any direction.
- Add leaders to stamps.
CAPTURE DATA FROM CAD DRAWING:
- Automatically pick up dimension values from drawings.
- Automatically pick up GD&T symbols from drawings. (plan to support in near future)
SAVE BALLOON EDITS:
- Save balloons (QA stamps) and markup annotations separate to the drawing.
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EMAIL SOFTWARE:
- Send ballooned PDF by email with just the process of a button.
- User-defined Time / Date / ‘Checked by’ stamp.
FIELD ENTRY CONTROL:
- Option to configure field entry controls as a drop down list of user defined values.
Pricing & Plans
Contact us for more information
Our free trial is 100% fully functional for 14 days. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.
INR 79,800/- per user
Buy a standard license. Prices start from INR 79,800/- per user. Ask for quotation for bulk purchase.