First Article Inspection Software | AS9102 Software
QA-CAD 2020 New Automatic Ballooning of Drawings Feature
Quick, easy and lowest priced FAI Software with a one-time fee for perpetual license! (No monthly or annual fee) New QA-CAD built-in OCR can extract GD&T feature control frames directly.
Our First Article Inspection Report Software, QA-CAD, saves time and cost (50-80%) to produce a First Article Inspection Report (AS9102/EN 9102/SJAC 9102, PPAP, ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820, etc.) and ballooned drawing.
(✓: Support, ✖: Not support)
|Balloon and extract PDF, TIFF, and CAD files|
|Auto ballooning for PDF text|
|Create AS9102 FAI, PPAP and custom inspection reports|
|Publish reports to Excel files|
|Free training & technical support|
|One time fee for a perpetual license|
|Network license (Concurrent user license)|
- Auto-capture dimension, tolerance, GD&T feature control frame and text note from PDF/CAD drawing horizontally (or even vertically) by OCR. (Click here to view details)
- Easy to draw balloons and adjust balloons size, color, and numbers
- Export embedded data to EXCEL/CSV for AS9102/EN9102/SJAC9102, PPAP, ISO 13845, etc.
- Easy to add your tolerance table and modify the existing tolerance table
- Drawing revision control: when you receive a part revision, you can replace the previous drawing.
- Import CMM data (support soon, please contact us for details)
- Multiple languages OCR support: English, German, French, Japanese(日本語), Chinese(中文), Korean(한국어) and other languages.
Of course, you can export data to not only AS9102 forms but also your customized report EXCEL file!
Watch this video to find out how easily you can draw balloons, capture dimension or GD&T from PDF/CAD drawing, and export embedded data to AS9102 Rev.b forms (EXCEL file) by our First Article Inspection Report Software QA-CAD. [3:05]
QA-CAD enables you to quickly add balloons (bubbles), or QA stamps to identify dimensions and tolerances on your drawing while reducing the chance of errors from manually inputting information.
QA-CAD is an essential tool in the engineering design process. If you are still plotting drawings and adding numbered stamps and revisions by hand, then QA-CAD is for you! Save your valuable time and resources with our QA stamping software that overlays drawings with auto-numbered stamps and markup notes and corrections (text, sketches, boxes, lines and arrows).
With just a press of a button the drawing, along with the revision stamps and markup notes/corrections, can be saved to a PDF and sent in an email. The source drawing remains untouched by the stamping and markup operations.
Your Feature Complete Solution!
(QA-CAD also includes all the features and functions of CAD Viewer, CAD Markup, SymbolCAD, and also includes the valuable add-on extension CAD Viewer Batch Command.)
EXPORT EMBEDDED DATA TO EXCEL/CSV:
- Export embedded data to EXCEL forms for First Article Inspection, AS9102/EN 9102 and PPAP
- Export embedded data to a spreadsheet (EXCEL/ CSV) for revision management or inspection
- Export ballooned drawing to PDF
- Export bills of characters to customisable EXCEL reports.
BALLOONS (BUBBLES) DRAWING FEATURE:
- You can choose to draw balloons (bubbles) or QA Stamps on AutoCAD / PDF drawing
- Overlay drawings with unlimited no. of balloons or QA stamps and Markup annotations.
- Field-based data or attributes may be embedded into balloons or QA stamps.
SUPPORT MULTIPLE FORMATS:
- Vector (DWG, DXF, HPGL/2, DWF), pixel (TIFF, JPG, BMP) and PDF formats can be opened and stamped.
- All AutoCAD DWG/DXF versions/ formats support including AutoCAD 2020.
- Inventor DWG format support including Inventor 2020.
- Save the drawing with bubbles and markup overlays to PDF, DWG, DXF, TIFF …
- Stamps are automatically numbered and easily configured.
- Alter numbering system of balloons (QA Stamps) anytime during stamping process.
BALLOON SIZE, COLOR AND NUMBERS:
- Color changer – Choose from 20 different ballooning ink (stamping inks).
- Alter each stamp to any size.
- Rotate stamps in any direction.
- Add leaders to stamps.
CAPTURE DATA FROM CAD DRAWING:
- Automatically pick up dimension values from drawings.
- Automatically pick up GD&T symbols from drawings. (plan to support in near future)
SAVE BALLOON EDITS:
- Save balloons (QA stamps) and markup annotations separate to the drawing.
INTEGRATION WITH YOUR EMAIL SOFTWARE:
- Send ballooned PDF by email with just the process of a button.
- User-defined Time / Date / ‘Checked by’ stamp.
FIELD ENTRY CONTROL:
- Option to configure field entry controls as a drop down list of user defined values.
Pricing & Plans
Free for 21 days
Our free trial is 100% fully functional for 21 days. The trial version is converted to the full version once the software is registered.
INR 69,900/- per user
Buy a standard license. Prices start from INR 69,900/- per user. Ask for quotation for bulk purchase.